Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Don't make me bust out the drama!!
badge
Panda is a Werewolf. The Village wins!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: PARANOIA: MISSION 2 -- GAME ON
Troubleshooters! ARK-R-BET-1 reporting for duty! Let us find anyone who is a Commie Mutant Traitor and bring their dead bodies back for the glory of The Computer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Helba
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slide-R-GEI-2 reporting for duty, Friend Computer.

A pleasant daycycle to all my fellow Troubleshooters... except for the Commie Mutant Traitors in the lot. You will be terminated. All hail The Computer!

Slide-R-GEI-2
Completely Arbitrary Order of the Little Smiley Face (CAOLSF)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turner
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fish-R-MAN-1 reporting very happily to duty! Happy Fish-R-MAN-1 will joyfully annihilate all unhappy commie mutant traitors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Monsen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Caut-R-IZE-1 reporting for duty, ready and willing to purge the enemies of the computer

-Munch "trusts no one, but friend computer" Wolf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elijah Hamilton
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi. I'm Bar-R-Kep. I want to be your friend. Just as I am friends with the friendly computer. I like friends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also reporting for duty as requested. Like the rest of you, I am looking forward to serving the computer by rooting out the commie mutant traitors among you. Stay alert, everyone!

Rubric-R-KEN-2
Proud Member of the Sacred Order of the Smoking Boot (meaning my clone got shot the MOST on Mission 1).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
Good morningcycle to all my fellow troubleshooters! Has there ever been a clone happier to work for the Computer than CAP-R-USA-1? Not yet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Friend Computer, are all troubleshooters allowed to give the Snipe Order? Is it a benefit conferred by a weapon or membership in a traitorous "secret society"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Are we there yet?
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
ROW-R-UFL reporting for duty.

It is painfully obvious that the Commie Mutant Traitors are in RAD sector PLC. However, that odious group does not seem to be present...

Friend Computer, please exterminate all members Rad sector PLC.

SCSI-R, Please accept my cleansing laser fire to free you from suspicion. After all, if you don't recover after you get hit by 3 or more laser, you are NOT a mutant.

Fellow Troubleshooters, please take this moment to reflect on our mission. Everyone who does not issue a public night order will be executed. Only foul Commies, traitorous Telepaths, and odious Mutants do things in secrets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Meyer
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Math-R-OOK-1 here. Tired. Going to take a nap. Don't kill me for it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Catherine von Xlorp
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
Sly like a duck
badge
Try the biscuits
mbmbmbmbmb
Citizen Xplor-R-GUD-1 is here to joyously execute the instructions of Friend Computer to the letter.

Team Leader, Friend Computer told me to kill commie mutant traitors; the mission briefing says there are none here. Obviously we have been infiltrated and compromised by saboteurs and comsymps. Please designate targets for swift corrective action via our trusty lasers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
CompToadee-R-ILC-2 reporting for duty!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Catherine von Xlorp
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
Sly like a duck
badge
Try the biscuits
mbmbmbmbmb
dturnerfish wrote:
Fish-R-MAN-1 reporting very happily to duty! Happy Fish-R-MAN-1 will joyfully annihilate all unhappy commie mutant traitors.

Ruh-roh! Fish-R-MAN-1 is unwilling to annihilate happy commie mutant traitors! He also asserts that he is happy himself. Might we infer then that he is also brother to those happy commie mutant traitors he is unwilling to purge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turner
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
xlorp wrote:
dturnerfish wrote:

Ruh-roh! Fish-R-MAN-1 is unwilling to annihilate happy commie mutant traitors! He also asserts that he is happy himself. Might we infer then that he is also brother to those happy commie mutant traitors he is unwilling to purge?

Friend computer I worry about Xplor-R-GUD-1. He believes Commie Mutants can be happy!

Everyone knows that to be truly happy you can not be a traitorous arm-pit bug. To be happy you must love the computer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Heath
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jsh-R-OCK-2 reporting in. Wonder how this will turn out? I've heard stories about a team sent out here a few cycles ago. They had a very successfull mission according to the data archvies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Heinz
United States
Plymouth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good day, fellow troubleshooters! After a hiatus, I have returned to serve Friend Computer as faithfully as I did on my first mission. Suffice it to say I will not rest until the Commie Mutant threat has been eradicated from our midst!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt B
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings, fellow troubleshooters! I am very happy to say that I am here on a mission for the glorious Friend Computer! Hooray! Of course, I will happily destroy all commie scum, if only the computer can point them out for me. I will attempt to figure it out on my own, only I am not as intelligent as the dear friend computer, so it might take me a daycycle or two. I will stay ever vigilant and alert for communist and/or mutant threats!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bowman wrote:
ROW-R-UFL reporting for duty.

It is painfully obvious that the Commie Mutant Traitors are in RAD sector PLC. However, that odious group does not seem to be present...

Friend Computer, please exterminate all members Rad sector PLC.

SCSI-R, Please accept my cleansing laser fire to free you from suspicion. After all, if you don't recover after you get hit by 3 or more laser, you are NOT a mutant.

Fellow Troubleshooters, please take this moment to reflect on our mission. Everyone who does not issue a public night order will be executed. Only foul Commies, traitorous Telepaths, and odious Mutants do things in secrets.

CAP-R-USA-1 Reporting:

ROW-R's ascertation of secret-keepers is correct, and since I am not a commie traitor, please be aware that I will be further supporting ROW-R's theory by firing my laser weapon at his abnormally large head this very evening.

That head is so big, in fact, that I think it must belong to a filthy mutant Telepath commie traitor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ze Weeg wrote:
Greetings, Citizens! The following is an Alpha Complex Service Announcement providing several procedural clarifications.

1. ROUND TIME LIMITS. Each round will end (a) when the time limit expires, OR (b) when all players have submitted orders -- whichever comes first.

This will prevent the useless prolonging of rounds when the Computer's loyal servants have already decided which traitors they wish to terminate. Permitting such needless delay in the execution of such filth would itself be tantamount to treason.

2. ACTION ORDERS. When submitting Action Orders, please PM them to The Computer with "ACTION ORDER" in the subject.

3. CC'ING PRIVATE MESSAGING TO THE COMPUTER. Troubleshooters, please cc all in-game PM traffic to The Computer. (This will doubtless keep things a bit more interesting for Your Greatest Friend.)

That is all. Have a happy, hygenic, treason-free day!

-- Friend Computer

Friend Computer, as you did not answer my question, I must assume that I made some bumbling mistake in transmitting it to you (we all know the Computer does not make processing errors). Therefore I will attempt to re-send my query, this time with a code-2 "colorized" priority attachment.

Do all troubleshooters have access to the Snipe command listed in the Mission Briefing?

Thank you for the terminal wisdom your answer will impart upon us, glorious Friend!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TRIGG -R HPY-2
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Trigg-R -2 here, one clone short of a full deck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
She-Hulk
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Guh-R-EEK-2 reporting for duty. What a glorious daycycle, fellow troubleshooters! Shall we take a moment to thank Friend Computer for our wonderful mission?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Catherine von Xlorp
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
Sly like a duck
badge
Try the biscuits
mbmbmbmbmb
Now is that Special Time in the Mission when we ask all Comsymps ( devil ) and Mutant ( goo ) traitors to voluntarily raise their red-tattooed, extra-fingered traitor hands into the air and all loyal, industrious, Friends of the Computer set our lasers to sautee.

Yes that means you too. Your introduction included code words that Friend Computer warned me about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwsparks
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
When the bullet hits the bone!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dwspa-R-KSS-2 reporting for duty!

A pleasant daycycle to you, fellow citizens! For the record, I would like to assure my fellow Troubleshooters that I am neither a Commie nor a Mutant. Nor am I, Computer forbid, a Commie Mutant Traitor. I look forward to serving the computer and wiping out those that oppose The Computer.

Dwspa-R out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Stone
United States
Sedro-Woolley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
To all my geekfriends, I know I haven't been around much lately, but BGG is still my homepage and everyone is still in my heart everyday. Just so damn busy!
mbmbmbmbmb
WIZ-R-DRY-1 finally reporting in. Keep rosy everyone, 'cause I'm going down for some z's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turner
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Friend computer is it commie behavior to sleep during day cycle?
Should this behavior be allowed. I could be mistaken, but I thought in the E.S.S training we were told that sleep was to be done in the night cycle.

Please advise:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [15] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.