Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Ruse» Forums » Variants

Subject: Inspector Montgomery? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Davenport
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
On the Kickstarter site, it mentions a character named "Inspector Montgomery". Anyone want to make a picture of him, maybe give a little backstory?

2 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Levi Mote
United States
Vancouver
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
He's in the Novella as well!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davenport
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
What's he like in the novella?

2 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Levi Mote
United States
Vancouver
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Davenport42 wrote:
What's he like in the novella?


He's a tough, experienced Inspector of the Watch in St. Sebastian who primarily investigates murder.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davenport
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
levimote wrote:
Davenport42 wrote:
What's he like in the novella?


He's a tough, experienced Inspector of the Watch in St. Sebastian who primarily investigates murder.


What might he look like, then?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Levi Mote
United States
Vancouver
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Davenport42 wrote:
levimote wrote:
Davenport42 wrote:
What's he like in the novella?


He's a tough, experienced Inspector of the Watch in St. Sebastian who primarily investigates murder.


What might he look like, then?



Generally, I leave the character design to the amazing artists I'm lucky enough to work with.
I give them general descriptions and ask for details as roughs, inks, and colors come in.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Alcoser
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
If I may offer my opinion, I can't help but picture Montgomery with a dashing mustache of a Scottish breed, a high-collared leather overcoat, and the grayed-green eyes of a man who's seen enough clockwork rifle wounds to last a lifetime. Whether that's how the artist imagines him is entirely up to universal decision.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davenport
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
PeacockTalk wrote:
If I may offer my opinion, I can't help but picture Montgomery with a dashing mustache of a Scottish breed, a high-collared leather overcoat, and the grayed-green eyes of a man who's seen enough clockwork rifle wounds to last a lifetime. Whether that's how the artist imagines him is entirely up to universal decision.


Thanks.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.