Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Cox
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is the gentleman with the BroStache invited to this party?
mbmbmbmbmb
So over the past year or so, I tried to become a wargamer, and my collection amassed a little larger than my playing time and willing opponents would allow.

I was specifically trying to get into old Avalon Hill bookcase games for a while. There are other wargames, and then some assorted games listed in case they strike your fancy. US Traders only please.

Avalon Hill Bookcase Wargames

PanzerBlitz - No split corners, minor scuffing, box integrity is good
Panzer Leader - One split corner, minor scuffing, box integrity is decent
Firepower - Two split corners (taped), some dishing of box, various minor scuffs
Rise and Decline of the Third Reich - three split corners (taped), wear along edges, slight dishing of box, many scuffs
Ambush! Move Out! - No split corners, very good box integrity, very minor edge wear (I never picked up the base game.)

Other Wargames

Red Winter: The Soviet Attack at Tolvajärvi, Finland – 8-12 December 1939 - New in Shrink - TRADED
Advanced Squad Leader: Starter Kit #3 - Box dishing - TRADED
Advanced Tobruk System Basic Game II: Streets of Stalingrad - In original baggie
Toe-to-Toe Nu'klr Combat with the Rooskies - In original baggie

Various Other Games

Dragon Dice - TSR Battle Box (box dishing) and a bunch of extra TSR era dice (Still debating trading this)
Netrunner - Original Starter decks (no original box), and about 100 - 200 other cards (I have no idea about this game. Traded for it and never played it) All cards are in excellent condition.
Pirates of the Spanish Main - Have a bunch of ships and stuff from the original set. Also have 4 of the extremely rare busts. Then I picked up a bunch of packs of two of the later sets (Can't remember which). If interested, I can check on specifics, but these will be all as a lot.
Replay Baseball - Received this as a christmas gift, but unfortunately the Astros suck, so I'm not thinking about baseball right now, and this one didn't make the cut.
Twilight Imperium: Armada - Have a Barony of Letnev starter pack, new in shrink
World of Warcraft Miniatures Game - Have both a deluxe starter set (with the box), and a regular starter set (without the box)

There are a few other promo items and small games on my For Trade list that I didn't bother to list here, but if you're interested, anything I have listed as For Trade is available for the time being. This stuff might go on eBay later this week if there aren't many takers.

My lists are updated (for the time being) for my current Wants. This is the priority:

1) Want in Trade
2) Wishlist
3) Want to Play

These lists are quite vast the farther you go down. There are a lot of things I'm interested in. And I didn't necessarily list all the expansion for games that I like (see my ratings for ideas).

Basically, If you put in a little effort to make a nice offer, I'm ready to hear you out because these games need new homes.

---------------

**If anyone stumbles across this thread who helped me with my wargaming or helped me acquire some of these games, I appreciate you immensely, but I need to send these game along to a table where they will be loved and played.**

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.