Chan
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this post is very specific and not relevant to some of the members here.

I am currently in Sydney on business trip and staying at Darling Harbour and I fly off on Friday evening.

I know this is a long shot but are there any gameshops in Sydney where I can get X Wing wave 2 ships? I found the Games Paradise website but has been unable to ascertain if they have it or not. Their website put it as pre-order but Facebook site has it as already arrived.

I only have Thursday evening or Friday noon time to grab it before I have to head to the airport.

Thanks for all the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marlon de Silva
Australia
Silverwater
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I was at Good Games at Burwood last night, and I know that they had the Millenium Falcon (but I wasn't specifically looking for wave 2, and didn't take note).

Cheers, Marlz.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des Lee
Australia
Quakers Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the city you can try Good Games (Broadway) or Games Paradise (Pitt St). Won't have the best prices, but you can try your luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime Lawrence
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
designer
Jingle Bells, Cthanta Smells, I will kick his ass
badge
Because I am an awesome Crab with style, charm and class, oh!
mbmb
Here at GG Hurstville, we have both the Falcon and Slave 1 in stock!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenny Nguyen
Australia
Bungarribee
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
About two weeks ago I believe I bought the last of the small blister packs from Games Paradise Pitt st. Call them and see if they restocked?

Good Games and Combat Company both had Millenium Falcons and Slave I out the wazoo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chan
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys for all the leads. Ya, I went to Good Games store near Central station last night and they only have the Falcon in stock. The shopkeeper told me the other store near QVB were also out of A-Wing and TIE Interceptor too:-(

I will try Games Paradise tonight and hopefully they have restocked. I hear horror stories about that shop so I will be sure to be careful about handling the games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Lau
Malaysia
Petaling jaya
Selangor
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
destiny_2619 wrote:
Thanks guys for all the leads. Ya, I went to Good Games store near Central station last night and they only have the Falcon in stock. The shopkeeper told me the other store near QVB were also out of A-Wing and TIE Interceptor too:-(

I will try Games Paradise tonight and hopefully they have restocked. I hear horror stories about that shop so I will be sure to be careful about handling the games!

Just curious. What horror stories? I might be going to Sydney soon and I need first hand info on what to expect if I fondle their games.

By the way, are Tie Interceptors and A-Wings that hard to find in Singapore? I bought mine in Malaysia and I have no problems buying 5 of each.

Maybe you should make a trip across the causeway to stock up on those A-wings and Tie Interceptors. It's only a 3 hour drive from Singapore...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marlon de Silva
Australia
Silverwater
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
friedricetheman wrote:
destiny_2619 wrote:

Just curious. What horror stories? I might be going to Sydney soon and I need first hand info on what to expect if I fondle their games.

Hi folks.

I feel that folks here, in the past, have been a bit harsh about GP. Or at the very least they might have been exaggerating a bit.

I've been to GP many times (I always pop in if I am in the city), and "that lady" that people complain about has always been friendly to me. We usually have a nice long chat, and she always comments on how big the boys are growing. I don't spend a huge amount of money there (I mostly buy online) but I usually pick up something small, even if it's a just a puzzle.

I have no particular loyalty or affiliation to the place, and I can't speak for everyone else, but I'd like to put my own positive experience of GP out there at least. I think she's very nice.

Cheers, Marlz.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.