Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Don McCalmon
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for cards for this dead CCG. If you have any you are looking to sell, drop me a private message.

Thanks,
Don

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emperors Grace
United States
Rexford
New York
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;The old that is strong does not wither,Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe I actually have a few promos from old CCG magazines for this.

I'll check the bin tonight. IIRC, it's two of "The Phantom Host"

If your interested, I'll send them to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don McCalmon
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I would be interested. I don't have any of the promo cards for the game.

Do me a PM if you find them.

Don

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don McCalmon
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else have any cards they are looking to get rid of?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
solipsist gaming
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm very busy at work and might take a while responding, but I'd be willing to trade rares. I recently bought about two booster boxes and a box and half of starters. Out of all those cards however I'm still missing most of the more interesting knights and kings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don McCalmon
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PM me your e-mail address and we can exchange haves/wants for trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cedric hitzeman
msg tools
I was recently given a box of quest for the holy grail, and I have no clue what this game is or how it is played. I have been researching to see if it has any value but all I have seen is people who want the game but no one selling it. The box has about 800-1000 cards and a rule book. I would like to know if it is worth selling or if its like many other games from the mid 90s that didnt retain popularity or price

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
solipsist gaming
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it "valuable"? Depends. I'd buy your collection for a reasonable price if I didn't already have thousands of cards.

Others might be interested from a pure collectible standpoint. But based on how hard it is to find opponents, I don't think there's too many people actively playing the game.

If you're willing to look through the lot and find certains rares that I still need, I'd be willing to pay you for those. Up to a few dollars a card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cedric hitzeman
msg tools
Could you send me a list of the cards you would be willing to purchase so I could look throught the box for them? I have 4-5 different king cards if that is what you are looking for

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don McCalmon
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bobafett523 wrote:
I was recently given a box of quest for the holy grail, and I have no clue what this game is or how it is played. I have been researching to see if it has any value but all I have seen is people who want the game but no one selling it. The box has about 800-1000 cards and a rule book. I would like to know if it is worth selling or if its like many other games from the mid 90s that didnt retain popularity or price

I'd be willing to buy the whole lot as long as it's not picked over first. If you want to sell the whole thing and not individual cards let me know.

Thanks
Don

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cedric hitzeman
msg tools
Don

Depending on the price I might sell it as a whole. Give me an offer for it all and if it sounds reasonable I will consider it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.