Sam Leung
Singapore
flag msg tools
Okay so let me get this straight. You cannot "traders post otions" at a $1 pledge level.
I assume that's what the traders post pledge level is for.

So a $5 pledge gets me nothing. I want the tiles. And that wld require $10 add on. But because I need international shipping, that wld cost me another $25. So I wld be paying 5+10+ 25 = $40 for 8 Tiles?

What the hell?

Am I reading this wrong? I really like this game and hate how things are turning out man.... I mean, it's almost like they did not want to provide an option for me to purchase simply only the tiles....

Any thoughts anyone???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly I feel the same way.
I've tried to get them to offer somethings in different sets, or alone and was told no.
The military base being an example.
I was a massive part of the first KS, but right now im passing on this.
Mainly because id have to spend $40 on a pile of pieces I do not want to get a few pieces I do want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert AMG
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to do the same - get some of the other pieces that the ones offered in bundles - however it turned out to be - get all or nothing. I would love to get some more scenarios - however I do not want Alfas or Betas, same for tiles, zombies, zmergency ect
Therefore I pass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Hayden (GBG)
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well if you only got the tiles then yeah it would be $40 for the tiles, but if you got the tiles and some other addons you would the shipping would level out some.

I see your point though. It's rough on the international backers for sure and I am hopeful they can either find some alternate distribution method or something to help ease the pain of some of the international shipping. I also understand it from their side though when they had so spend an extra $18,000 because they got eaten by shipping and stuff in the last Kickstarter.

You guys mentioned wanting a pack of something at a different pledge level but what would it include?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dakcenturi wrote:
Well if you only got the tiles then yeah it would be $40 for the tiles, but if you got the tiles and some other addons you would the shipping would level out some.

I see your point though. It's rough on the international backers for sure and I am hopeful they can either find some alternate distribution method or something to help ease the pain of some of the international shipping. I also understand it from their side though when they had so spend an extra $18,000 because they got eaten by shipping and stuff in the last Kickstarter.

You guys mentioned wanting a pack of something at a different pledge level but what would it include?

I think people want the Military tiles without the new teams.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Gracia
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb

Hello,

I see your point about if you only would want the adapters. The pricing for shipping really starts to break down to the below. I'll be very transparent with you here. This is painful for both you and I. These are all public rates which I looked up on www.fedex.com and www.usps.com If you can find something better please let me know.

First I want to say that usps is not very reliable shipping over seas, they offer little to no tracking information, FedEx is the preferred method. Second if you want to get the product intact you need to pack it right and not just toss it in a small box with no protection.

Trust me I wish we could do better on the shipping. And I am looking into other means of distribution for international.

These are just estimates priced for Singapore:
Package Details: 1 package, 2.00 lbs, Your Packaging, 6 in x 6 in x 6 in, cube packing for safe transport with peanuts all around. 10.00 USD declared value.
FedEx International Economy® $93.46

USPS.com Express mail 2lb box 6x 6x 6inches: $54.80
USPS.com Priority Mail® International Medium Flat Rate Box : $59.95

Thanks,
Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
charlest wrote:

I think people want the Military tiles without the new teams.

This

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sincere8868 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for replying regarding the shipping Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Gracia
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Hi Ropya when the military tiles get unlocked we can revisit them possibly being added as an addon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sincere8868 wrote:
Hi Ropya when the military tiles get unlocked we can revisit them possibly being added as an addon.

Fair enough, and glad to hear.
Your attention to customer hopes has always been top notch.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Leung
Singapore
flag msg tools
Thanks for your response Jeff... I suppose I either need to just get everything at $125 then, for add ons to even make sense or just wait for everything at retail.

Thanks
Sam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Gairns
United Kingdom
Renfrew
Renfrewshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even after paying the extra for international shipping, I was still hit with another £15 "import VAT + Handling charge" before the package would actually be delivered.
Bit peed off at the extortionate price... but at least the game is fun (even if the rules are very badly written).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.