Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Niko Kwekkeboom
Germany
M√ľnster
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the unlikely event that someone is no longer in need of his TI box, mine is so worn out by now that I would love to buy a new one!
Cheers kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Matthews
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will try to keep you in mind, I'm actualy in the market for a copy and I tend to dump my bigger boxes and repackage them into boxes that actually fit on a bookshelf. With the hex set up this will be a prime target for that and I already have a box in mind for it sitting on my bookshelf waiting for a big game.

It might be a few weeks before I pull the trigger as its not in stock at my fav place and I'm lookig for a deal since I won't get it to the table for a while. Feel free to pester me about it if I lose track of this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm, my box is just lying around. I'm not sure how much shipping that'd be though, how I'd package it at all, and how I'd guarantee that it doesn't get damaged in transport...

You wouldn't happen to be near Bern some time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.