Evolution: The Origin of Species» Forums » News

Subject: Evolution: The Origin of Species rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kaja P
Poland
Konin
flag msg tools
Polish version of the game Evolution: The Origin of Species is coming up soon. G3 Poland is planning to release is in more or less 2 months time. Who cannnot wait for this great game?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek Szczepanik
Norway
Oslo
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news. Will it be just the base version or edition with expansions?

I hope the translation will be better than in the English version. Judging by the forum, it's difficult to link some of the general rules with particular traits (e.g. 'your feeding phase' therm is most unfortunate and raises many doubts). Names for a few traits are also misleading.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaja P
Poland
Konin
flag msg tools
We did our best to make the translation as accurate as possible, so we hope it will meet the needs of our customers.
For now it will be just the basic edition, but in the future we are also planning to publish the expansions in Polish version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek Szczepanik
Norway
Oslo
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice to hear that. I hope you will publish the expansions (Time to Fly, Continents, additional traits from the giftbox edition) as well. Besides being fun and having a lot of strategy, Dmitry Knorre's game is also the best educational game with evolutionary theme I came across. Good luck with your plans!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaja P
Poland
Konin
flag msg tools
Thank you very much for your suport! I hope we will not dissappoint your expectations

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.