1) I've just received "Sa Battalla" and I discovered 4 Cavalry counters for Benevento, Do I need to replace the 4 Cavalry with a question mark by the new one instead of using the rule S 6.7 Barons of the kingdom ?
2) Could I use the orders rule of Sa Battalla for Guelphs & ghibellines ?
If so, is there some capitani who should be able to ordre 2 differents type of general order per activation ?
3) The cavalry changes when charging depending on the armor of the Infantry should be used in G&G ? (12.1.4 & 12.1.5)
Thanks for any info
I got the info :
1) This counters are for a optional rule. It is on page 22 of the Sa Battalla rulebook in "Extra counters"
2)No, these are rules for the armies of the fifteenth century
3)For the morale (rule 12.1.4 and 12.1.5) depends on the comparison between Armor Class of cavalry and infantry
- Last edited Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:24 pm (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:39 pm