Subject: Score Board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Wakeford
United Kingdom
Nairn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have recently started using the carcassonne score board to keep track of each players current score tally. I feel it really adds to the playability of the game if you can tell at a glance how the scores are looking. I have found this particularly useful when playing with new players. Has anyone else tried this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
-
flag msg tools
No, because you can tell at a glance who's winning and who's not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MrW0nka
United States
Elk Grove
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah, I think if players can't add up a few cards they really have no business playing that game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Wakeford
United Kingdom
Nairn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow, wasn’t expecting that.....

Have to disagree, I think it is useful to be able to tell the relative scores without having to count everybody’s up. For example if I you can tell that you am 3 behind the leader by glancing at a board it will speed up the down time for all the players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is particularly true if there are a lot of players at a rectangular table.

Perhaps it's not necessary, but I don't think Tom was claiming it was. To say that it doesn't make it easier is just foolish because it clearly does.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.