Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Miller
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone on BGG going to be at the tournament this Saturday? I'm making the drive from Knoxville, so I have no idea what the Netrunner community in Louisville is like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Kinslow
United States
Piperton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
↳ Do one brain damage ↳ Do one brain damage ↳ End the run
badge
Real heroes wear pink.
mb
I believe that I'm going to try to make it in from Memphis - I think some Nashville folks might come in as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Picker
United States
Edwardsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I visited the store holding regionals (Something2do) last week and they have a solid Netrunner community. They have a regular Netrunner night (Tuesday) with 6-8 plaers. So,I would imagine it would be a very strong turnout with 12-16 players for regionals. IMHO

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Miller
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a big community in Memphis? My wife is from there and we travel back quite often. It would be nice if there was a place to play there too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Herren
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I plan on going. I expect ~15 people from Louisville local, at least, plus the out-of-towners. The site lists capacity for the tournament at 60, but they can probably handle more if need arises (they have the tables and whatnot, already, for their MTG groups)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.