Subject: So what's up with this game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I KS this game during the campaign many months ago and haven't gotten one email or update about what is going on. Now it looks like it's almost ready to be released, still I haven't heard anything. Any other KS backer heard anything?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Shaffstall
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last update on Kickstarter was April 8th. You might check your email associated with Kickstarter if you didn't receive it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Stahler Jr.
United States
Wheelock
Vermont
flag msg tools
Check out Truesight and other award-winning fiction at davidstahlerjr.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
It must be an email address problem. I've been getting updates throughout the past--albeit in uneven bursts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, Unbound Games has been updating the game status through their website all along. You had to check out the forums to check out the discussions. I had to dig a bit at times, but I was always able to get a good idea what was going on. Also, they have had several online Google chats through the months. Anyways, their site is extensively updated.

http://www.becomemagi.com/

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been keeping up to date on the website as opposed to relying on email updates. I have still been getting the updates here and there but find more of what I am looking for on the website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Fuchs
United States
wales
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
They've also added a section to the main page of the website where you can find the 10 most recent updates that they've done

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.