rumi wang
msg tools
There is a rule from "Earn The Wages Of Sin (Calculate Corruption On A Newly Deceased Pilgrim)" :

b)In the unlikely event that more than one Pilgrim passes away when
the pilgrimage has just arrived at Canterbury, award the +10 bonus for each newly deceased Pilgrim and add each dominant player’s cube to the Canterbury space.

My friend once made two pilgrims dead in his turn because he
continually drew up two death cards in redrawing. At that time he was the the dominant player, so he put his corruption cube on the Road to Canterbury. It was at the level of +10, and the game ended. He insisted that he can get +10 bonus for each newly deceased Pilgrim. However,
we thought that he can't get the bonus because he didn't make any effort to the death of these two Pilgrims. He just drew two Death cards to have it done.

So, what do you think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The root of all evil... but you can call me cookie.
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I do believe he would get the bonus for each pilgrim that dies. If it were not the end of the game and this sort of thing happened due to the way the deck was shuffled and Death cards popping up you would in fact kill each pilgrim that dies and assign the appropriate cubes to the road. The only difference here is that all the cubes are landing on the final space on the road and not increasing to the "Next" space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rumi wang
msg tools
Thanks for your comment! By the way, it seems that we'd better shuffle the cards more carefully.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.