Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Roundhill
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
In the initial scenario of CG2, the marauding Russians are given 20FPP, but are only allowed to purchase '?'. Are these FPP really there only to give the attacking Russians dummy stacks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cirillo
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian,

Correct. Per FB CGII Initial Scenario Special Rule II.9 only "?" markers may be purchased using the initial 20 FPP.

"II.9 The only “Fortifications” the Russians may purchase are additional
“?”. No field phone may be selected by the Russians. No Russian RG
may be purchased as “On-map” or “Reserve” (17.6194)."

Bill

Roundhill wrote:
In the initial scenario of CG2, the marauding Russians are given 20FPP, but are only allowed to purchase '?'. Are these FPP really there only to give the attacking Russians dummy stacks?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Roundhill
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
bill c wrote:
Brian,

Correct. Per FB CGII Initial Scenario Special Rule II.9 only "?" markers may be purchased using the initial 20 FPP.

"II.9 The only “Fortifications” the Russians may purchase are additional
“?”. No field phone may be selected by the Russians. No Russian RG
may be purchased as “On-map” or “Reserve” (17.6194)."

Bill

Roundhill wrote:

Many thanks for the answer. Alas, I was hoping I missed something somewhere that gave me another option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.