Android: Netrunner» Forums » General

Subject: Players from Washington DC rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
OhMee
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be in DC from the 18th to the 22nd. I was wondering if there are players I can meet up with on one evening.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kempe-Cook
United States
BLOOMINGTON
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Labyrinth Games, Washington DC, Sunday April 21, 2013

Android: Netrunner open play at Labyrinth Games and Puzzles

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Finkle
msg tools
Alternately, if you're looking for a evening meet-up, Curio Cavern in Springfield, VA (like 25 minutes out of the city) has a Sunday evening league. I'll be at Labyrinth though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sydwys8 wrote:
Labyrinth Games, Washington DC, Sunday April 21, 2013

Android: Netrunner open play at Labyrinth Games and Puzzles

This - would love to see you there if you can make the daytime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Vandover
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I am going to try to be at Labyrinth this Sunday, might be bringing a friend. What is the parking situation like there, anyone know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dashakan wrote:
I am going to try to be at Labyrinth this Sunday, might be bringing a friend. What is the parking situation like there, anyone know?

Parking is free on Sundays. If it is a nice day, everyone will know this and there will be no parking.

There is one Colonial Parking LOT (not garage) across Pennsylvania and a block towards the Capitol Building, but I don't know how full it gets.

If you're able to get to the Metro, Eastern Market Station is right next to Labyrinth and your better option.

Be aware of track work this weekend that got deferred during Cherry Blossom Season.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kempe-Cook
United States
BLOOMINGTON
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:
Be aware of track work this weekend that got deferred during Cherry Blossom Season.

FYI: The track work is listed here under Advisories: http://www.wmata.com/rider_tools/metro_service_status/rail_B...

Every single line has track work this weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sydwys8 wrote:
byronczimmer wrote:

FYI: The track work is listed here under Advisories: http://www.wmata.com/rider_tools/metro_service_status/rail_B...

Every single line has track work this weekend.

Yes, I was kind of figuring out ways to dodge the outages... it's going to be an adventure!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Vandover
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I can get to the Metro easily, but I was planning on driving as a. I wanted to eat brunch in DC and b. I think I might go to Curio Cavern in Springfield after things at Labyrinth wind down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.