Subject: Book vs Free ??????? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Herbert

Goose Creek
South Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understand it the actual rules are pretty much the same . So what does the book add that wasn't in the free rules exactly ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Spas
United States
Rescue
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering that myself...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jherbert29 wrote:
As I understand it the actual rules are pretty much the same . So what does the book add that wasn't in the free rules exactly ?

Is this game still available somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Willis
United States
Pickerington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to find the play test version of these rules at,http://www.mts.net/~gisby/noname.htm. I've played these once before, but it has been so log ago, that I couldn't say if they are still fun or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The MTS website shows the following:

Quote:
It is expanded, a vast array of additional, optional rules covering weapons such as shotguns, blunderbusses and muzzle loaders, hatred and fear, buildings, combat in the great outdoors, skills and attributes, drunks, women, bystanders and much, much more; A Painting & Modelling Guide; A guide to painting miniatures and how to build an Old West town; Cards & Counters

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.