Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zachery Goldsmith
United States
Zanesville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, if you are not interested in a semi humourous explanation for this sale skip to the third paragraph.

I am a big fat guy and I realized the other day at my (still young) age that my natural athletic ability is begining to go away. What I have realized is once this starts to go if I haven't made changes then I will just be a big fat guy I don't want that because I love life and I love playing with my children. Anyway so I started a couple of months ago tracking my food intakes and ingrediatns. The next to steps are paying for a three wheeled bike, a helmet and an ALCAT test.

The total costs will be $330 plus shipping I will run this thru BGG so that they get their cut. THis will allow me to buy the bike and a helmet. Geek mail me if you are interested.

The base game, Call to Arms and Epic Battlelore in the base game box and two Plano Boxes. In addition all of the following items will are In shrink

a Second Call to Arms
100 Years War
Heroes
Scottish Wars
Goblin Skirmishers
Goblin Marauders
Dragons
Troll and Country
Hill Giant
Earth Elemental(plus a second poorly painted one)
Code of Chivalry
Bearded Brave
A copy of the collected rules from this website.

I also have several Star Wars, LOTR, and castle sets both sealed and open from LEGO that I am looking to get rid of for this cause, if you are interested geekmail me and I can let you know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Sharp
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, What are the lego sets you have and what would you like for them? My kids are at a perfect age for legos, so I'm always scouting to trade boardgames for legos, but given how close we live postage would be reasonable for my possibly purchasing as well. Good luck, Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachery Goldsmith
United States
Zanesville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the following I have some prices listed just sort of made up from what I vaguely remeber paying for them minus some for the box if I think it is really tore up. Things are in the box in good shape unless noted.

4184 Black Pearl $110
4194 White Cap Bay Beat up box 60

10223 This box is open and the set is partially built however it has included several other knights and horse bardings to make the tournament a little bigger $120

7097 Troll Mountain Fortress $90 (box is beat up)

7188 Kings Carriage Ambush $25

7961 Darth Maul's Sith Inflitrator $50

7962 Podracers$60 (Box has some dents)

7957 Sith Nightspeeder $13

9496 Desert Skiff Open with no instructions but complete $13

9471 Uruk Hoi Army 1 open and 1 closed $45 for both.

If you were interested in everything I would let it all go for $475 plus a small game or expansion.

If someone else is interested please also feel free to contact me.

Also the Battlelore collection is still very available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.