Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paolo Marchiodi
Italy
Bolzano
(BZ)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coming on a curve with the velocity of 6 on a curve with a circeled speed of 2. So i get 2 damage on my tires and lose control. I make all what I have to do after the die rolling for losing control.
My question is. Have I to start from 0 velocity?
I mean, the driver lost control and so it seems normal that you have, after taking all the negative consequences, start from the same point with a standing start?

Thanks all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauro Bertozzi
Italy
Varese
flag msg tools
Redbaron81 wrote:
Coming on a curve with the velocity of 6 on a curve with a circeled speed of 2. So i get 2 damage on my tires and lose control. I make all what I have to do after the die rolling for losing control.
I mean, the driver lost control and so it seems normal that you have, after taking all the negative consequences, start from the same point with a standing start?

Check the last point of the section "COMPONENTI SOGGETTI A ROTTURA" in the manual, page 8: yes, you are expected to do a standing start.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Amaddeo
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
motoDrizzt wrote:
Redbaron81 wrote:

Check the last point of the section "COMPONENTI SOGGETTI A ROTTURA" in the manual, page 8: yes, you are expected to do a standing start.

During our game sessions we don't use the same point where you lost control as standing start point: we prefer to guess where the car would stop if it would lose control in that situation and elect a new starting point (usually it is somewhere outside the curve).

The golden rule is: if you are acting as in real life, you're playing Legend right!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.