Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Niekamp
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a TON of Redakai stuff being clearanced right now at the Walmart by my work. I didn't look too hard, everything was between $3 and $5. If anyone's interested, I can look harder and "inventory/price" and I'd be happy to grab and ship if you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heffernan
Canada
Perth
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My local dollar store has the starter packs for $2 and the boosters for $1. I had heard of the game but never played it. Just picked up some to play with my girlfriend's 6 year old son and he loves it. Will probably pick up more as they had a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I spotted these at my local Wal-Mart. Mine has character starter decks, two different characters to pick from, for $7, booster packs for $3, and a 3 booster pack set on blister packing for $5. I haven't played this game, but I've been on a bit of a card gaming kick lately and for that low of a buy in it is worth a look.

Although, I'd rather find the starter packs at Heffernan's dollar store and check them out at that price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.