Jake Cannon
Wales
Pontypridd
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just uploaded am image into my gallery. how do I

a) add text underneath with further detail i.e. A wing Green squadron

b) how do I link it to the X-wing miniatures game geek entry?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Steward
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Fretboard Gamer
badge
p/g
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see any images in your personal gallery. Maybe you didn't complete the upload process?

Once an image is in your gallery, you can go to your gallery by clicking your username at the top of every page (just above "Log Out). From there, click on Gallery to go to your personal image gallery.

Click any image there and then click "Edit" near where it also says "Image Rolls". This will allow you to edit the image caption.

As far as linking your personal gallery picture directly to the game entry, I'd recommend composing a forum post with the details about what makes your photo interesting and then using the "Insert Geek Image" button (it looks like a camera) to include the photo along with your post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob answered, but just to clarify, linking an image from a personal gallery to a database entry (such as a game's gallery) is not allowed.

http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/BGG_Image_Policy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Large numbers (hundreds?) of the images in my personal gallery are so linked to game listings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Images for a database entry should be uploaded directly to that entry's gallery so that they go through geekmod, and can be categorized as Game, People, or Creative.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
As mine are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.