Subject: Waiting and Anticipating rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arbitrary Ranger
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been vigilantly checking this section of BGG for any updated information on this interesting game. Color me intrigued and slap a patient sticker on me, but any amount of crumbs you can spare our way would gladly be appreciated - such as release date, rules, or even a video walk-through of all the components and mechanics this game is developing. Okay maybe that last request is just my brain reacting to the malaria. Can you blame a guy for trying? Thanks much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Bizarro Sentieiro
Portugal
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
#WYGAME
badge
#NBS#
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for trying! It's all the great feedback like yours that keeps us strong believing in this project.

The game is now in final playtest mode.
The mechanics are solid and the core rules are consistent.

That said, we are working with the publisher for an Essen 2013 release. Trying to find partners worldwide for the best finished product possible...

More pics and info about the game soon.
Rules and video more close to the release date(asap).

Thanks again
#nbs#
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arbitrary Ranger
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
awesome - thanks for the quick response
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodrigo Trocado
Portugal
Cascais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just playtested the most recent prototype last night. I think it will be a winner for the economic euro crowd. Tough decisisions, planning ahead and an interesting variety and player interaction with the market, contracts, the travelling of the boats and a few other elements.

We suggested a few tweaks and some further balancing of the costs and rewards which might make it even better. I am really eager to try it again soon which can only be a good sign!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.