Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Pattaya
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Can Gurak do his Seismic Hurl & still move 1 square afterwards?
2) Does the friendly unit that Gurak Seismic Hurls need to start adjacent or can that unit finish his move 1st (thereby ending up adjacent to Gurak prior to the Seismic Hurl?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kilo Delta
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the Q Jimmy,

1) Both pull and hurl can be used at ANY time during your move phase. So you can move then hurl, or hurl then move.

2) As long as there is a unit adjacent to Gurak when you begin his movement, you can hurl it. Moving units to him, then hurling them is a very good tactic to move halfway across the board in a single move!

Also when using Xanadu, try to set up sling shot combo hurls. I've taken an opponent's defender from his side, all the way over to mine and finished him off in one turn before. It's all about placement of Gurak and your city gladiators!

Thanks again, let us know if you have any other questions,

-Cheers

@chiptheorygames
facebook.com/hoplomachus
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gurak placement can really be a strategic advantage! Discovered that the last time I played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.