Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Sniezek
United States
Dorchester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

1) Venue is a green card... should it not be orange, like Dining Room?

2) Can Redistribution target Metro and State Distributions, or only the basic Distribution License?

2a) When Redistribution takes another card, does that card go into hand or into play? If the latter, does it also come with the one-time ingredient bonus that comes from playing it?

3) The rules state that Big Tanks reduces the cost of adjuncts to 3, but the card says that it reduces them to 2. Which is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sniezek
United States
Dorchester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

4) If you play an expansion that gives you "All for 1 Recipe", do you have to brew that recipe this turn? Or can you say, for example, that you'll take all the base malt required for the Barleywine that's up, but instead brew a Dortmunder Export?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Helmholdt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
1) I hadn't considered that, but it might be an interesting option to playtest.

2) My intent was for Redistribution to only target the basic Distro. License card, but I have heard from other players that it works well for any Distro. card.

2a) The card goes into your hand (not directly into play).

3) The card is correct. I posted a clarification on the Adjunct Ingredient issue in a different thread.

4) Yes, when playing one of these cards, you must complete a single recipe. When playing one of these cards, you do not receive additional "unused" ingredients.

Let me know if anything is still unclear.
Thanks!
-Nick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.