Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend of mine has extra Steam keys for the new Bioshock and Crysis games and he would like to trade for board games.

Bioshock: Infinity is listed as $60 on Steam and Crysis 2 is listed as $40.

A friend of mine is offering digital download keys for Bioshock: Infinite and Crysis: 3 Hunter Edition.

Bioshock is a steam key (being sold for $60 on Steam) and Crysis 3 is on EA's "Origin" system (being sold for $60).

He is interested in trading for Descent: First Edition, Gears of War, or Tide of Iron.

I am personally interested in Space Cadets or Battlestations, so if you have one of these to offer I might be able to work something out.

May also accept Cool Stuff Inc gift certificates, or any others offers you want to make. You can submit offers to me via geek message or just post here - whichever you are more comfortable with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Crysis 2 is NOT the newest (by a longshot) of the Crysis games. You can get that one pretty cheaply these days (I've regularly seen it on various download sites, including Amazon. for around $14-30).

Now if he has Crysis 3, that would be the newest game in that series.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry about that. You can tell I'm not a video game guy. I just looked for the latest Crysis game on Steam.

I requested clarification from my friend and he confirmed that it's "Crysis 3: Hunter Edition". I told him I didn't see this on Steam and he said it might not be a Steam key, but instead a key for EA's "Origin" system.

Bioshock: Infinity is definitely a Steam key, however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

If anyone is interested, my friend has gotten some more Crysis 3: Hunter Edition and Bioshock: Infinity download keys. He has a few of each now, so this might be a good way for you and a buddy to get in on a new awesome game together.

If you make me an offer, I'll be sure to pass it on to him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.