Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Swenholt
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone planning to go to WorldCon in San Antonio over Labor Day this year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Barnes
United States
St. Charles
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be there.

Gaming at Worldcons is very much hit-or-miss. Sometimes there is a gaming program, sometimes just a room for gaming, and sometimes nothing.

I see on the LoneStarCon 3 Committee list the gaming people are in the "exhibits" department rather than the "program" or "events" department, so I expect that there will be a gaming room, possibly with a collection of games for checkout and play. I would not expect a gaming program or organized events.

I'm hoping that I will have my Kickstarter edition of Ogre by then, and am traveling by rail, so should be able to bring it with me if Amtrak can add another boxcar to the train...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
I won't be there - waiting for AussieCon 5

Who has time for other stuff at a WorldCon? I looked at a game that was being launched at a WorldCon, but always had too many other things to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.