Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arthur Peterson
United States
Cane Ridge
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I have been playing co-op and finding it brutally difficult (we're used to difficult co-ops but so far this game takes the cake). In fact, we've begun to wonder if it's even a winnable game. So not only have I just read a couple of threads in which people claim it's too easy (madness!), but there seems to be some suggestion that event cards can be played during other players' turns. Is this true? I couldn't find it in the rules. I can see how it would make the co-op game a little easier if we could help each other out like that. If that's true would that mean you wait until the end of your own turn to draw back up to your hand size? Or do all players draw on the draw step?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, you can play certain event cards at any time (like the one that allows re-rolls). At least, that's how we play it.

Also, you draw up at the end of your own turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can play cards without an action point cost at any time. You only draw cards at the end of your own turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Peterson
United States
Cane Ridge
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that certainly changes the game a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.