7 Posts

Dust Tactics» Forums » General

Subject: 15mm! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mario Martinez
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you aren't part of the Dust Fans Official on Facebook! It seems that an announcement has been made that there will be a 15mm Dust Tactics mini game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wha whaaaaat!?! Can't wait to hear more about that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously?

My opinion:
Just release the new Tactics factions (or the second edition) and don't bother us with another Dust miniature game that might just divide the player base.

At least if it was a different game completely... fantasy or space opera or something...

I just don't believe there is space for 3 Dust universe miniature games (Tactics, Warfare and 15mm). Warhammer 40K had several and only 1 survived.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
deedob wrote:
Seriously?

My opinion:
Just release the new Tactics factions (or the second edition) and don't bother us with another Dust miniature game that might just divide the player base.

At least if it was a different game completely... fantasy or space opera or something...

I just don't believe there is space for 3 Dust universe miniature games (Tactics, Warfare and 15mm). Warhammer 40K had several and only 1 survived.

Grouchy, grouchy. I'm a member of the Facebook group, and Paolo explicitly said that they won't be doing Dust 15mm for a long while - they first have to get to other Dust stuff. Actually, he said they have releases planned up into 2015, so it'll be a while until we see 15mm.

~Euen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
braveheart101 wrote:
deedob wrote:
Seriously?

My opinion:

Grouchy, grouchy.

~Euen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that Battlefront is taking over Dust distribution, this is all starting to make a lot more sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if this means they're going to start offloading their Dust Tactics line. I know they said they're going to keep selling Dust Tactics but of course they're going to say this otherwise they wouldn't be able to sell their current stock.

I've seen a few people offloading their collections these past few days. I wonder if they saw this coming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.