Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Leach
United Kingdom
Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Slither currently sits at 29 ratings. We need only one more for this great game to receive a rating.

Isn't there a recent geeklist for this sort of thing?!

If you've never heard of the game please give it a try. Just get out your chess, checkers or Go board and some go stones or similar (you wont need a lot of them) and give it a try. Ideally play it on a 9x9 board but whatever similar size will still give you a good idea of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Koppang
United States
Westmont
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy..."
badge
"For the listener, who listens in the snow, and, nothing himself, beholds nothing that is not there and the nothing that is." -- Wallace Stevens
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, you've convinced me. I'll try it out this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Beaver
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played a couple times online, I'm down for trying out a little more extensively (enough for me to form an opinion). It is a very intriguing game - anyone want to maybe get together and play it a few times?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Shultz
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
done
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Leach
United Kingdom
Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Rated!

Slither starts out at #200 in the Abstracts list and #4295 in the overall list of ranked games.

Just think how many great games must languish at those ranks without so much as a sniff from the cult of the new.

#200 in the abstracts list is great though so hopefully more people will find this great game in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Koppang
United States
Westmont
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy..."
badge
"For the listener, who listens in the snow, and, nothing himself, beholds nothing that is not there and the nothing that is." -- Wallace Stevens
mbmbmbmbmb
Played the game three times in a row tonight, twice at 9x9 and once at 13x13. I really enjoyed the game on the larger board. The extra space in which to develop an attack or defense made for some exciting turns of fortune.

Rated and commented! That should make for 31.

(I also have a couple of pictures from our games pending approval.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.