Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maciej Lorenc
Poland
Kraków/Cracow
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

Is there some online version of Magi Nation TCG? I remember years ago it was available on Card Table program.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
I do remember some web game that was based on it: http://www.magi-nation.com/ this has considerable similarities to the card game, more so than the GB game. EDIT: never mind... it's closed... can't play it any more...

then there's this: http://www.playr.org/play/magi_nation/1168 (the GB game not the card game)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciej Lorenc
Poland
Kraków/Cracow
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thats too bad. This is one of the best card games i've played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know. I loved it.

I was very hopeful when they started doing the TV show a few years back, but... It looks like that wasn't profitable enough.

As a card game... it had balance issues... If you played without certain cards it was fine, but... there were relatively few cards that made your opponent discard. However they were evil....... and broken.

Wanna see some of my decks? they're not really tournament decks, but I like to think they're decent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacq L
New Zealand
flag msg tools
What are YOU lookin at?
badge
poof
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember way back there was a plugin for a program (called... Apprentice? I think?) that you could play the TCG online with. It was a little clunky/quirky, no graphics, and they only had the base release and first expansion on it. But it was definitely playable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I never tried that, although it sounds fun.

EDIT: we can do Play by Forum though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.