M Loebach
Canada
Crysler
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goo

Hi there,

First up -- check the Ontario Forum for the LUDO weekend coming up.
They ALWAYS put on a great event.

Second up -- Steve, you have to post some pictures of your artwork for Nexus Ops! If only to make other game owners jealous.

Played the new version of Escape from Atlantis.
I really like the tile graphics (easier to understand).
As well, you can read the numbers on your escapees.

Post 'em if you played 'em!

goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJM
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Started with Pandemic and the contagion beat us. Needed 1 more turn to win but the draw deck was fully depleted

Played Ascension: Deckbuilding Game for the first time. Fun game - easy to pick-up and start playing with lots of interesting card interactions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Larkin
Canada
Carp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MrZoz wrote:
goo
Second up -- Steve, you have to post some pictures of your artwork for Nexus Ops! If only to make other game owners jealous.

Mark, thanks for a chance for a shameless plug for our (with Daryl) new business Custom Game Bits! The philosophy is every game can use an improvement, just let us know what it is!

Case in point, the crystal monolith for Nexus Ops. No more guessing what lies beyond the monolith!

Also I make cube minders for Mage Wars Arena:

... and custom Meeples of course!

and

and even

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Purcell
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With all the talk of top ten games managed to get #1 Twilight Struggle to the table with Pete. Alas only 2nd game for me and still have much to learn so the US lost the cold war on turn 4 in my version of history when the domino theory was proven correct.

A little crazy Tichu to finish up a great night of gaming. Then trying to shut down the brain so I could sleep without replaying card selection. Can we change to Friday night so I can sleep in the next day?laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Tse
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
played Ascension, which was like a more involved Dominion…..pretty straight forward…won by accident haha.

didn't get to play net runner, but we did pass a sheet around for people interested in playing, to put their emails on….or just message me or trevor...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.