Subject: Ordering from Amazon Warehouse? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Geneva
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I had some Amazon giftcards and wanted to order Agricola but other sellers were like $64.00 for the game.. I happen to come across a LIke New one from Amazon Warehouse, any experience of what I should expect from this game, thanks..Has anyone ever ordered from Amazon WareHouse?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben O'Steen
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up Netrunner from the Warehouse, but the listing was clear on the condition of the game - all contents present, but box is damaged. It arrived with a slight tear to one corner, but all cards and tokens in fine condition (edit: and unpunched). I was happy to grab this for £14 IIRC given that the box isn't crucial.

That said, I have heard some people receiving games where the box (and some contents) were really mashed up or had pieces missing, and the condition was simply 'Used'. Buying from the warehouse doesn't mean you give up your rights, and I believe that the Amazon 'guarantee' still applies, so you could send it back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Geneva
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Ill take my chance, it said it was Like New..The other one listed said the box was opened..so we will see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Judd
United States
Wright City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I would assume that "Like New" for a board game would mean the shrink wrap has been opened, and the contents maybe removed and played once or twice, but everything is still there and looks great. The box should probably have no visible damage either.

If you order it and it doesn't meet expectations, I would assume that you can just return it because the product was not as described.

As for the "Very Good" copy, with it saying "Item may come repackaged", I wouldn't be surprised if there was box damage from previous shipping and they replaced the box with something else. I'd probably stay away from that one unless you have another storage solution already lined up. And the $1.20 price difference just doesn't seem worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.