Heroes of Normandie» Forums » General

Subject: Pics from facebook page rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
clemens kremer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not everyone is on facebook (I'm not)... could someone repost some choice pictures here on the geek? Just upload them to your personal library so they won't have to crawl through geekmod. I am sure the creators would be fine with that as it only exposes the game more...

Edit: Thanks on showing me you can just view stuff on facebook without joining (I feel old now)...

I like how the artist created the blurry/painting style artwork from clean drawings...

Before:

After:

Making all these counters must have been (still is) a ton of work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Well, I'm not on Facebook either.
But you sure can access freely to the pictures on the official french DPG facebook page, here : https://www.facebook.com/Devil.Pig.Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T Hass
United States
Palm Desert
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the unit template (top right corner) there are 3 red squares with an x inside. Anyone care to speculate what they do? Maybe "points" that can be spent on unit upgrades?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugues Desaint
msg tools
mb
Thass wrote:
On the unit template (top right corner) there are 3 red squares with an x inside. Anyone care to speculate what they do? Maybe "points" that can be spent on unit upgrades?

I think it's what the authors called the "rupture point". If you destroy the number of unit indicated (3 of 4 in this case), you win some victory points. Something like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Ardron
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Blackrad wrote:
Thass wrote:

I think it's what the authors called the "rupture point". If you destroy the number of unit indicated (3 of 4 in this case), you win some victory points. Something like that.

So it is sort of like platoon moral? I was thinking it was for the unit size options, a squad having 2x's and a vehicle being 1x, for a total of 3x's in platoon. Now it becomes clearer why there are 3 charlie teams for a platoon, becuase it can have 3 squads for each of the two large open squares, one of the squares is for infantry and the other can be either tank or infantry. Makes more sense now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.