Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Wodzianski
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Painter - Player
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies if this has been previously posted; I searched the forums and couldn't find an answer.

My gaming group played 'Skyscraper' from Switch City last night. We crushed it, and exited the map for a trip to 'Fast Food.' Question; does Cholo keep both of his machetes, or does he only keep one?

Thanks in advance,
Drew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmit Svenson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
He may keep one item he had in his inventory at the end of the old scenario. In addition, he receives two machetes at the start of the new scenario.

In our campaign, we used Machete to carry a second sawed-off shotgun from map to map for someone else to dual-wield.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wodzianski
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Painter - Player
mbmbmbmbmb
emmit svenson wrote:
He may keep one item he had in his inventory at the end of the old scenario. In addition, he receives two machetes at the start of the new scenario.

In our campaign, we used Machete to carry a second sawed-off shotgun from map to map for someone else to dual-wield.

Well, I hadn't thought of that interpretation. I was arguing; "Cholo starts with two machetes," at the beginning of Switch City. Moving from map to map is merely a stage in the larger game. He loses one machete.

But I like this idea. Not only does he get two machetes, he gets another item! I'm certain my buddy will approve of this solution as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The wording for the Starts With skill is:

Zombicide V 3.0 Rulebook Page 19 wrote:
The Survivor begins the game with the indicated Equipment; its card is automatically assigned to him before the beginning of the game

I would say that each mission within Switch City is classed as a game so El Cholo would always have his two machetes (and Rick his pistol). This is how we played when we did the campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.