Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Risk Legacy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Opening the First Faction Eliminated pack (No spoilers in question) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Oberholtzer
United States
Snellville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Last time our game group got together, we played the first two games in out Risk: Legacy set. At the end of the one of the games, one player was knocked out as another player won the game. At the time I thought this wouldn't be reason to open the new pack, since you have to be unable to rejoin the game to open the pack, and other territories were still available. However, I re-read the rulebook today, and noticed that being knocked out when the game ends counts as being eliminated.

I know this may open me up to spoilers, but would it work if we opened the pack before our next game, since the requirement has happened, or should we wait until it happens again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Daviau
United States
Unspecified
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
If you remember which faction was eliminated and who was playing that faction, it should be fine to open it before doing anything else with the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.