Dynalyte
Canada
flag msg tools
If have some rules scanned in. If you need them message me. I have also uploaded them but they are still waiting on approval.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
I have just bought a used copy of this game which has come with no rules. Could you please send them to me. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Takatsu
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi There,

We just purchased a used version of this game for our son. However, the instructions were missing. I was wondering if you could please send your rules to us, so that we can play this game.

I really appreciate your generosity.

Thanks alot

m

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Westwood
Canada
flag msg tools
I just bought a copy of this game from a thrift store that came without the rules. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out.
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
damon lehrer
Australia
flag msg tools
HI, I was wondering if you still have the rules and could send them? I have all the parts and the video, but its pretty hard to work out without the instructions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Wells
New Zealand
Nelson
flag msg tools
Does anyone still have the rules to this game? I've had it sitting on a shelf for years never played due to the rules missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce The Sheep
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi Dynalyte
I recently bought the game in a charity shop but it had no instructions. I would be very grateful if you could send your scanned copy to me.

Thanks
Bruce
brucedelete this nospamlevitan@yahoo.co.uk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Boyd
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
I'd love to get a set of these rules as well. Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Posh Spice
msg tools
I would love to have a copy of the rules if still possible.

Found a game second hand.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Zorzutto
Italy
flag msg tools
Hello, I lost the rules sheet and was searching for the Star Trek VCR Board Game rules trought all the internet but I was not able to find them, if you'd be so kind to send the files to andrea.zorzutto@gmail.com or tell me where I could find them I could play again the boardagame Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.