Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
That first production copy of AMC and New Worlds arrived. So far it looks amazing. A-freaking-mazing. The boards are so much nicer than we have ever had before! I still need to go through everything. The devil is in the details!

BTW, the shipper is already standing by to load them for shipment to the U.S.

Desert Heat... as I said at CSW, we had significant problems with the layout artist, but then switched to Guillaume, who did all the LOFs (except 13), and it looks like this will be at the printers before the middle of next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Y
United States
Peoria
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Kev! Great news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. .

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Does that imply any timeline? 6 weeks? 8 weeks? 2014?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Atack
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Does that imply any timeline?

No. But if I recall, it took the last game about 6-8 weeks to get to LnLP after it shipped from overseas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uncle John
United States
Temperance
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I went ahead and jumped in on the preorder. Even though I've still got a bunch of The Untold Stories scenarios left, Into the Breach unpunched, and Eisenbach Gap Deluxe preordered. I just can't stand to miss out on special counters and scenarios. I really need to start getting some of my games on the table.

Kev, do you work at LnL?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.