Australia
Rozelle
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Averagely Inadequate
badge
Buster Keaton from 'Go West'
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been playing games with my niece and nephew for the last year. I gave them Pick Picknic and Once Upon a Time for Christmas. My sister liked Pick Picknic so much she decided that every Tuesday night would be games night at their house! Woohoo! They're converted! The only catch is, it's just for them. I'm not invited. Boohoo! That's sort of fair enough, if I went along there would be 6 or 7 players instead of 4, and it would turn into a drinking competition like all of our family gatherings, and it's hard to find games for 6 or 7. And when her kids get with mine, they go all silly. So, a great victory in the battle, but the war continues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Count yourself lucky that you get to see your niece and nephew as often as you do.

My nieces and nephew live on the opposite (US) coast from me. I got my nephew Ticket to Ride for Christmas, I hear he loves it and plays it all the time...but I can't play it with him. Well, in August I'll see them, but that's a long way off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.