Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I want to play the historical setup and have seen a thread here with some errata and clarifications.
There's one clarification that I don't understand, and I posted a question in that thread:

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/11997687#11997687

But it seems that nobody is reading it, so I'll post my question again here:

Steve Carey wrote:
Please feel free to post items here, and I'll update as needed. Thank you for all your help and patience.

Salamanca 20

[typo] British Cotton 2-3 Cavalry counter should be Cav (not Cv).

[clarification] [9.8.6] The third French (North) LOC is a reference to if/when the AdN 2-3 unit comes into play (as noted in 14.1).

[clarification] [14.0] The French and Allied Objective Hexes as listed are flip-flopped (these are correctly noted on the map).

[clarification] [17.1] The French Morale marker (not the Turn marker) has its "Marmont Wounded" side placed face up.

[addition] The Chauvel Rides [11.7], Optional Fog of War: Hidden units [16.1], and Leader [16.9] rules are also not intended for use in the fixed setup Historical Battle Scenario, [17.3].

What is the rule "The Chauvel Rides [11.7]"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim P.
United States
Thousand Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
Visit the Wargame Bootcamp guild
badge
Muppet !
mbmbmbmbmb
Look in the Playbook for the Salamanca specific rules

[11.7] Chauvel Rides:
The French AdN reinforcement unit (a 2-3 cavalry unit) potentially enters play starting on Turn 7...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance McMillan
United States
Lakebay
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tim is correct. The [11.7] rule is part of the Exclusive rules, on page 14 of the "Playbook" (right next to the picture of the French AdN cavalry unit that's effected by the rule).

What part of the rule is confusing you?

Lance McMillan
Developer for VPG's "Napoleonic 20" series
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mmm... I see. Somehow I just skipped that rule section.

Ok, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.