Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The HQ expansion looks neat in the video here on BGG. Will this expansion be included in the Rio Grande edition? If not so will it be published by Rio Grande? Will the Rio Grande Edition and the HQ expansion be available at Essen 2013?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mixo wrote:
The HQ expansion looks neat in the video here on BGG. Will this expansion be included in the Rio Grande edition? If not so will it be published by Rio Grande? Will the Rio Grande Edition and the HQ expansion be available at Essen 2013?

The RGG edition is released and includes HQ (4 modules actually).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
Mixo wrote:

The RGG edition is released and includes HQ (4 modules actually).

Cool, thanks - added it to my Essen list (*sigh* even more money to dish out...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert K Gabhart
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
As Lee stated, the Rio Grande edition does, in fact, include the HQ expansion. Would it be helpful to create a video or two that highlights different aspects of the HQ expansion? I was currently just planning on producing videos that answer common questions that people ask about gameplay, but I could create a video that shows how the HQ elements work if that would be helpful.

As for the game being available at Essen 2013, I'll leave that up to RGG to make that call, but I would expect it to be available at all events they do this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I really love your great Arctic Scavengers video (as a matter of fact that one brought Arctic Scavengers back onto my radar), I would love to see a HQ video. At the same time I do not think that it is really necessary. The question I had just came up because you mentioned the EXPANSION at the end of the video and it was not clear whether or not that would be included in the RGG base game or was meant to be a future expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So do I have to buy it FROM Rio Grande or is it included in every copy published by Rio Grande?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joelseph
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
Check your pockets.
badge
Greatest healer.
mbmbmbmbmb
Every copy published.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jo Bartok
Germany
Zwingenberg
Hessen
flag msg tools
Interaction leads to Immersion.
badge
Immersion leads to Fun.
mbmbmbmbmb
Would be great to see this game /again/ at Essen 2014. Maybe if the reception get's better there is a chance for that including it's expansions(s).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.