Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got Rise of Vigil from CoolStuffInc, and it included this promo card taped (in a baggie) to the box.

Worth noting that they didn't say this would be the case, so it's certainly not guaranteed. But thought people might like to know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
Just got Rise of Vigil from CoolStuffInc, and it included this promo card taped (in a baggie) to the box.

Worth noting that they didn't say this would be the case, so it's certainly not guaranteed. But thought people might like to know.

CSI is usually pretty good about doing that when they have the promo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed. I've gotten promos from quite a few games this way (only one I can think of off the top of my head was Dixit 2, they gave me "The American" promo card)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runcible Spoon
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:
CSI is usually pretty good about doing that when they have the promo.

I have the same positive impression about CSI as I have received a number of promos from them (including all of my ascension and dixit sets) in this manner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.