Oliver Kutnik
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
Hello everyone,

My name is Oliver. I'm developing a new board game and I'm looking for anyone interested in giving me their opinions on it.

The game is a 2-6 player euro-style worker placement game. Its got kingdom building, resource management and warfare. I would classify it as intermediate difficulty with maybe a 2-3 hour play time (depending on number of players), although I really welcome any inexperienced to expert gamers for their point of view.

Take a quick look at http://www.ScarletSonata.com for a brief introduction.

I've had great success testing the game for almost a year now in Toronto, but unfortunately I'm not too familiar with game groups in KW. I look forward to meeting new people here.

I'm only available during weekends, but if anyone is interested, please do let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Monterroso
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
If you are not having fun, then you are missing the point.
mbmbmbmbmb
There are quite a few game groups that should allow you to test the game in KW. Unfortunately for me, I am out of commission for a little while. But look around this site and on Meetup or a general Google search. You should be able to find plenty of people in the area willing to try out the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Stortz
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd Be willing to try it out!

I live in Waterloo and am available most weekends as well.

Let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Kutnik
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
Thanks for your interest guys.

John, maybe we can set up a game night if we get a few more players.

Is anyone else interested in joining us?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.