Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Campbell
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was quite surprised to see numerous Dice Age events listed again this year for KublaCon. There was one listed last year that apparently never happened.

I certainly plan on tracking Tristan down and asking where my KS set of Alphas are. I find it quite interesting that he has enough to be running tournaments and giving away dice to participants.

-Sean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Turner
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance of an update on the con? Did you find him?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tare Panda
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dane,
I've helped Tristan during the Con. You can see a few pictures on Facebook for the moment but I have to say for me Dice age has finally reached maturity. He will soon make an update explaining what happened, the evolution of the game (you can have a peek at the [filepage=91342]new rules[/filepage] posted) and the future.
Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Son Do
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
tarepanda wrote:
Dane,
I've helped Tristan during the Con. You can see a few pictures on Facebook for the moment but I have to say for me Dice age has finally reached maturity. He will soon make an update explaining what happened, the evolution of the game (you can have a peek at the [filepage=91342]new rules[/filepage] posted) and the future.
Cheers

...so if I buy Dice Age via the website will recieve it soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Campbell
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did indeed find Tristan and get my dice. My personal saga has finally ended!

-Sean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denis Begin
United States
Reno
NV
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw Tristan at Kubla, they brought extra sets for any backers that showed up. i got my Dice and they were awesome!!!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.