Corné van Moorsel
Netherlands
Maastricht
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted this request in the Press Releases Forum. Got replies, but this place seems the most appropreate for this:

We soon (very soon) start a crowdfunding project on https://www.spiele-offensive.de/Spieleschmiede for Leelawadee. In Europe the many languages make crowdfunding not easy and maybe therefore not that popular yet. So we made a special plan and ask for your help:

The fundraise site text and video subtitles will be German, English, Dutch, Japanese, Spanish, French, Portuguese at the start.

Let me know if you want to translate the texts to Italian.
Maybe we want to add other languages too. Chinees, Russian? You can PM me if you like to help for other language, then I have your name for when there is interest for that language too.
For 1 copy of the game.
English file is 1491 words. And video subtitles currently under construction.

The rulebook (very short rules, ca. 700 words) too, but only if the Italian language gets funded. An extra language in the rulebook is funded if 10 backers (called Smithies on Spieleschmiede) "fund the language". (On the site you will see how that will work.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin R Maly
Germany
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
designer
Are you realy able to provide service to all of these countries ? I would be careful with e.g. Japanese, can you post games there, what is with tax and customs ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corné van Moorsel
Netherlands
Maastricht
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
martin1972 wrote:
Are you realy able to provide service to all of these countries ? I would be careful with e.g. Japanese, can you post games there, what is with tax and customs ?

Transport is not my part of the work, but I know about Japan that the transport costs will be only EUR 15,- and to USA EUR 15,- too. Transport is handled by webshop Spiele-offensive.de (Spieleschmiede crowdfunding performs within that website) and they are experienced. I assume to USA and Japan it goes in one package to 1 partner who sends it further in the country. You can send one package with say 20 games for say EUR 100,- frome Europe to Japan or USA. So ca. EUR 5,- per game. Then the transport costs within the country remain, plus boxing and handling costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corné van Moorsel
Netherlands
Maastricht
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The crowdfunding project started, see
https://www.spiele-offensive.de/Spieleschmiede/Leelawadee/

The site is in 5 languages now.
French and Italian get added after the weekend.
Japanese and Chinese later.
Other languages?

On the site you see at the right side you can finance the rulebook language of your choice for EUR 12,-. 10 backers needed. Your name in the rulebook as reward. I hope this is a nice method to determine the rulebook languages.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.