Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerry Hsu
United States
Newton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my shipping notice! Estimated delivery on 4/25.

Nice to see a kickstarter totally blow away it's delivery target.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lattanzia
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my notice as well, delivery by 4/25 from UPS (side note: MyUPS is awesome, especially for Kickstarters where they don't normally give you tracking info). Crazy to have a game not only not be late, but show up over a month early!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Douglass
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine today, estimated for the 24th. I'm impressed by how ahead of schedule this is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eagerly waiting mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the quicker the delivery, the quicker he can get his car back in the garage. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw that and I was thinking the same thing! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Bryan
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mine should arrive the 24th as well. Yay!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Really enjoyed Empires of the Void, still disappointed in myself for not picking this one up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Stackurski
United States
Mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I love almost all games, play Boardgames with my wife, have three kids, generally enjoy cats and understand and like those bumper stickers with the little fishies sprouting legs.
badge
This happy cat is excited about new board games!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is due the 24th! Unfortunately I'm supposed to leave town on the 24th... I wonder if my wife will let us delay our trip until it arrives... ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Grumsh wrote:
Really enjoyed Empires of the Void, still disappointed in myself for not picking this one up.

I think you'll be able to order it. He may not be going through GameSalute, but I think his order did include some copies for non-backers.

Of course, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he has copies of Empires of the Void for sale, so I'd think the same would be true here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Readinger
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is estimated 4/23. Glad that I contacted Ryan when I did to have my address changed! (and the change is reflected in the shipping notice)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
Yay! After reading so many threads bemoaning Kickstarter, I'm happy that the first game I kickstarted is already on its way to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Sansom
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Should I be concerned if I haven't been notified of the game being shipped to me? I ordered 3 copies but haven't received an email of any sorts other than the general announcement that they had received the truck of their games...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Land
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
ajax013 wrote:
Should I be concerned if I haven't been notified of the game being shipped to me? I ordered 3 copies but haven't received an email of any sorts other than the general announcement that they had received the truck of their games...

The update said that he was going to send out a bunch Yesterday, a bunch Friday, and a bunch Monday. So I would not be to worried till at least Tuesday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Sansom
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you; I obviously haven't read through the entire information he put out. Whew* I can breathe easy for a few days at least

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. N. Dominick
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine should be here tomorrow. It was toss-up between this game and The New Science for the Kickstarter game I was most excited to get -- and since TNS utterly bombed at home, I'm hoping the reception for CoI is a bit better!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Sansom
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, so now I still haven't heard; should I contact someone? Just post on the Kickstarter page?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
ajax013 wrote:
Okay, so now I still haven't heard; should I contact someone? Just post on the Kickstarter page?

You may try sending an email to ryan@redravengames.com. His most recent update said that due to a computer issue, some of the shipments got sent but no confirmation notice went with it, so it's possible yours is one of those, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Sansom
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sigmazero13 wrote:
ajax013 wrote:

You may try sending an email to ryan@redravengames.com. His most recent update said that due to a computer issue, some of the shipments got sent but no confirmation notice went with it, so it's possible yours is one of those, too.

Ryan actually just GMed me on here and confirmed that the games are on the way and provided a confirmation number! Very excited!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Hudoba
United States
Bloomington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My brand-spanking-new copy just showed up at my office! Can't wait to get home to open it up...

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Townsend
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ajax013 wrote:
sigmazero13 wrote:
ajax013 wrote:

Ryan actually just GMed me on here and confirmed that the games are on the way and provided a confirmation number! Very excited!

Yay! (I'm one of the 3-pack )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.