Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Fitchett
United States
Garnet Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up the extra petz from BGG. Turns out I did not save the extra spinning things that puts the 2 petz pieces together. If anyone has 2 extra I'd pay you shipping cost and little more it you like or pay shipping and give you geek gold.

Thanks for any help,

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Skedzielewski
United States
Augusta TWP
Michigan
flag msg tools
Who has two thumbs and likes Tacos....?
badge
...This Guy!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not giving you mine, but it is good to know that the ones from the bgg site don't have the middle plastic piece, so I know to hold onto mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve T
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Two extra of these come with the Dungeon Petz game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Kerrison
United Kingdom
Exeter
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually bought the bonus pets about a month before I got the game itself, so I never had the problem of losing components

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
Aww ... no clue where you can get additional ones, but maybe Z-Man games are nice and send replacements?

I held on to mine, both because I tend to not throw away things from games, and because the rulebook told me to:

Rulebook page 3 wrote:
Note: Do not throw away unused fasteners; you never know when a bonus pet might appear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.