Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph LaClair
United States
Watertown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This game has a bit of a following but I think the majority of American players are playing the print and play version.

I wonder if the designers ever thought of kick starting this game. It's already been developed and played by many who love it so the hard stuffs already done.

It would seem like kickstarter would be a logical step forward and I think a lot of those players who are using cardboard cut outs would love a pimped out game with minis. Just a thought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jphien wrote:
This game has a bit of a following but I think the majority of American players are playing the print and play version.

I wonder if the designers ever thought of kick starting this game. It's already been developed and played by many who love it so the hard stuffs already done.

It would seem like kickstarter would be a logical step forward and I think a lot of those players who are using cardboard cut outs would love a pimped out game with minis. Just a thought.

I just realized they are kickstarting their new game, which may be based on a similar system? Spy or Die Trying
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Style Over Substance
badge
"In loving memory of Mariel."
mb
EXCELLENT. Totally forgot about this game and this is a great time to get it (or the slicker recasting of it)! Backed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nello Cozzolino
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Brascogames London U.K. www.brascogames.webs.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The board game is available , it is on sale; why kickstart?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph LaClair
United States
Watertown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've had the game for years now but I took advantage of a free shipping offer they offered on Christmas one year. It's not so easy to get over here ( other tha the pnp) and I would love to see this on the shelf over here, complete with mini's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Style Over Substance
badge
"In loving memory of Mariel."
mb
Their explanation of why KS is given here. (^_^) They're a small company and it looks like they're really kicking up production values for this one. Regardless of whether or not it funds, I intend to get HoG. It's long over due!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Tyler
United Kingdom
Port Isaac
Cornwall
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Our Kickstarter can be found here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1439320213/spy-or-die-tr...

You can get Spy or Die Trying and Hour of Glory (with expansions) in one bumper deal, postage free, as one of the pledges.

We are trying to get some distribution deals for our our games worldwide, so hopefully HoG will be on US store shelves at some point!

If you are friendly with your local store, please suggest one of our retail pledge levels too!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1439320213/spy-or-die-tr...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.