The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously, these should be made available in the BGG store. Martian manhunters and Aryawyn should both be made available for purchase. Why not?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Daniel
Czech Republic
Ostrava
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Because they can ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E D
United States
wilton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it's an incentive for people to order directly from their web store ... I could see when game is older maybe but right now it's a good marketing plan I assume

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Fein
United States
Mahomet
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
mhutton wrote:
Seriously, these should be made available in the BGG store. Martian manhunters and Aryawyn should both be made available for purchase. Why not?

I have to say I would love to see those promos in the geek store, but I do see a reason not to do it. They were making these promos part of an effort to promote sales in their store and FLGS. I didn't get the DC Comics one, but I actually think its really great for a company to support the FLGS over the super discount OGS. Of course, perhaps 6 months later putting things in the geekstore should be the answer. And as a note... I still don't have the promo for this game, or my copy because my FLGS was having an address change with Alliance that was taking longer than I like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to see a rules PDF too. I have the game on order but would love to read the rules in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil L

Winston-Salem
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmb
I agree. Picked up this at a FLGS over the weekend when I was in another town. Asked about Arwyn & Martian Manhunter, they hadn't had either come through. And this is a pretty big FLGS, easily in the top 5 for our state in terms of size and inventory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can just print out Martian Manhunter since he never gets shuffled. Can't do that with the promos in this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.