Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

VivaJava: The Coffee Game: The Dice Game» Forums » General

Subject: Kickstarter date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Inquisitive Meeple
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
When can we expect to see VJ:tCG:tDG to hit Kickstarter? Thanks.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sanders wrote:
When can we expect to see VJ:tCG:tDG to hit Kickstarter? Thanks.



If our plans turn out as expected, late May/early June. We hope to get it rolling before Origins. Shooting the video in two weeks.

Cheers,
Chris
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barbeau
Canada
Quebec, Qc
Quebec
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
I'll back it for sure ! Love the design and the theme. Will probably test the PnP tomorrow with my gaming group.

Just a little question: will the geekspansion for VivaJava will be available with this kickstarter? My friends and I are in love with the game and more brew type would be appreciated (got the kickstarter fever a little late, I'm afraid...)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Yazz
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Still on track?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Inquisitive Meeple
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It was pushed back some, from what I was told. It should launch shortly AFTER Origins now.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sanders wrote:
It was pushed back some, from what I was told. It should launch shortly AFTER Origins now.


That is correct. I want to get more of the art complete before the launch, and we'll use Origins as a place to get some last-minute feedback and testimonials for the campaign.

If I had to guess, I'd say probably around June 19-20 will be the launch date. Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Chris
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
borisvivant wrote:
I'll back it for sure ! Love the design and the theme. Will probably test the PnP tomorrow with my gaming group.

Just a little question: will the geekspansion for VivaJava will be available with this kickstarter? My friends and I are in love with the game and more brew type would be appreciated (got the kickstarter fever a little late, I'm afraid...)


I'm considering the possibility...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Yazz
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Still on track for this or next week? Or are you guys still recuperating from the CON?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Inquisitive Meeple
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Maxx_Yazz wrote:
Still on track for this or next week? Or are you guys still recuperating from the CON?


Kickstarter launches in less than 24 hours.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ned Law
United States
Lakewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sanders wrote:
Maxx_Yazz wrote:
Still on track for this or next week? Or are you guys still recuperating from the CON?


Kickstarter launches in less than 24 hours.


I'll be there.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Yazz
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Preparing mentally to select proper pledge level.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Inquisitive Meeple
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BTW - anyone interested in knowing how it plays 2 player, may want to check out this review: D-Iced Coffee
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sanders wrote:
Maxx_Yazz wrote:
Still on track for this or next week? Or are you guys still recuperating from the CON?


Kickstarter launches in less than 24 hours.


Yup, as long as all goes according to plan, I'll hit the button at 7 a.m. tomorrow morning.

Cheers,
Chris
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Inquisitive Meeple
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VJ Dice is now currently (June 2013) live :VivaJava Dice Kickstarter
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.