Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerry. W.

Chandler
Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello there,

do the random patrols that are generated for the Germans move and behave as normal impulse or do are they still subject to the 'Clueless' SSR rule? (IE. they spawn on the called out hexes and then stay there until 'activated' by Clueless rule) This is not really mentioned but normal impulse movement is sort of inferred by the sentence "...patrols were out and about...".

thanks

Peace

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Lury
United States
Blowing rock
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just tried playing the same scenario and had the same question.
None of the spawned troops have leaders to activate them, but one of the event markers calls for them all to be activated at the end of the turn.

Very confusing scenario

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stéphane Tanguay
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are free to act as they want. The SSR #1 applies only to those Germans units that begin the game in buildings
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Duckworth
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is a big weakness in the scenario SSR# description. Also, I assume once a unit has activated (i.e. it was fired on) it can continue to activate in other turns even if no American is adjacent or firing on them? After all- they are no longer clueless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vance Strickland
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
armyduck95 wrote:
That is a big weakness in the scenario SSR# description. Also, I assume once a unit has activated (i.e. it was fired on) it can continue to activate in other turns even if no American is adjacent or firing on them? After all- they are no longer clueless.

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.