Tammany Hall» Forums » General

Subject: No Italians. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Jackson

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my copy of Tammany Hall. I did not Kickstart this game, I ordered it on-line.

One minor snafu. My copy is missing the Italian favor discs and immigrant cubes. However, my copy of the game has two bags of the German favor discs and immigrant cubes. Thankfully, I have some blue paint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kluessendorf
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
The cause of, and the solution to, all of life's problems. - HS
mbmbmbmbmb

Why don't you just contact Pandasaurus and ask them to send you the correct item? I had a problem with a component which was fixed - and no painting required.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoot us an email to address@pandasaurusgames.com with your particulars (name and address)

I'm a little slow to reply this week as my PSU went out on my PC, but we should be able to have these sent early next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jackson

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Nathan,

I appreciate your response, It appears that all of the components are included, and other than the double Germans and no Italians, everything else looks great. And, I must say the quality of this game is excellent. I purchased this game after playing a couple of weeks ago. It is an excellent game!

Since I have all the components, I will just paint a set of Germans blue. It is no problem as I paint a lot and have many shades of blue. I will send you an e-mail, just in case someone else has this same issue.

Frankly, I am just happy to have a copy of this edition of such a wonderful game. Thanks for the reprint and your rapid response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.